View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014, 03:33 PM   #59
Salgueiros
Eudaimonia
Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T2, Sony PRS T3, Sony DPT-RP1
I do prefer paper books to ebooks, even though i have lots of ebooks.

I was curiously in the same situation of the original poster, since i also moved (to Vancouver, from Ottawa) and i sold or gave away pretty much everything, but NOT my collection of paper books. The guys from the moving company were very happy, since they weight a lot, compared to the space they occupy.

Some of the books i consider not worthy are easy get rid of, but some are simply too precious, rare and valuable (intellectually and sentimentally, not monetarily) to give away.
Salgueiros is offline   Reply With Quote