View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 09:04 PM   #4
J. Garrett
Enthusiast
J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, 6" E-Ink
"Where DON'T I get it from?" would be a more apt question. I usually start with some nugget of an idea or a plot element/character from some existing work, and then I start fleshing out that little idea until it slowly becomes to form the basic outline of a plot.

Sometimes I'll write about some brief, secondary plot in an existing work, just something that I really wanted to see fleshed out until it's own thing.
J. Garrett is offline   Reply With Quote