View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 06:34 PM   #172
Woodstonian
Connoisseur
Woodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the party

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by treadlightly View Post
Yep, did the setup. Opened Windows Explorer, copied an ePub to the root directory and then ejected the device from the Desktop app. Before unplugging I made sure the drive did not show up in Windows Explorer. I'll try the Save to Disk in Calibre and see if that makes a difference.
You said you ejected the device from the Desktop app. Does that mean you were connected to the Desktop app while you did the copy? I wonder if there was some kind of interference. At the risk of stating something you already know, you can also eject the device from Windows Explorer > Computer, keeping the Desktop app closed and out of the way.

(I did see your update that connecting and ejecting using your Mac worked, so this is probably moot.)
Woodstonian is offline   Reply With Quote