View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 09:06 AM   #7
cavorite
Enthusiast
cavorite knows the complete value of PI to the endcavorite knows the complete value of PI to the endcavorite knows the complete value of PI to the endcavorite knows the complete value of PI to the endcavorite knows the complete value of PI to the endcavorite knows the complete value of PI to the endcavorite knows the complete value of PI to the endcavorite knows the complete value of PI to the endcavorite knows the complete value of PI to the endcavorite knows the complete value of PI to the endcavorite knows the complete value of PI to the end

Location: Milky Way galaxy, Orion-Cygnus arm, Sol-III, North America, USA, FL
Device: various iDevices
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Since finding it on the serial should be easier - let us know if you want to go looking for it once you get your adapter cable made up.
I can give you some tips that may help finding the key.

And both the Freescale software (such as: ATK) and Mobileread software (such as: K3Flasher) rely on this "burned-in" mode.
Not to get the cart before the horse, but once I am unbricked I will sure give it a try. As a follow on to this, is there some bit of code or otherwise I can do through the hardwire internal connection that will let me access console or get out of user area without having to open the case once more?
cavorite is offline   Reply With Quote