View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 03:59 AM   #13
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookratt View Post
This was an awesome deal! Thanks for the post! I bought 3 of these audio books, and had one in my cart I wanted. Used 1 credit, and paid $2.97 for the 3 99c books so I could get the $10 account credit.
You're welcome. Were the three 99c abooks something you wanted anyway or just a means to get $7 free (nothing wrong with that)?

For me, I love this deal and hope Audible does it more often. Classic lit is my favorite, so I got all five.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote