View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 08:03 AM   #1
Nancy Fulda
I write stories.
Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Author Web Sites

A few months ago saw a link for a book that looked interesting and stopped by the web site to learn more.

It was a nice web site overall... but I could not, for the life of me, find a purchase link. I even looked for the book on Amazon. Nothing. Not even a 'coming soon'.

I was, to put it mildly, irritated.

So what about you guys? What web site errors drive you batty? (And, to be fair, which web sites do you consider really, really well done?)
Nancy Fulda is offline   Reply With Quote