View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 05:34 PM   #2
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopyFrood View Post
I know there was a thread on here about Tom Cruise as Jack Reacher. The idea irritated me too, but it was a movie and any resemblance to books living or dead blah, blah, blah.

However my Kindle now shows the new Jack Reacher book from Child and guess who's face is prominently displayed above the title? How could Child have allowed his 6'4" character to be thought of in relation to some 5'5" dwarf?

Excuse me but I'm incensed!!

I know, isn't that ridiculous??? They did the same thing with John Grisham's boook The Firm. It was a good book, even a good series on TV. Unfortunately they cancelled it. The actor they chose for the lead in the series was tall and good looking. In the movie they used short Tom Cruise. Yuck.
new is offline   Reply With Quote