View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 12:46 PM   #6
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool MobiMetaEditor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm139 View Post
The "PDOC" setting works only when you convert to MOBI format. However, I tried to convert to mobi without this option but without result.
Again, when converting books and pushing them to the kindle, sometime they are seen as books other time as personal documents.
I did some research on internet to understand the reason of this behavior but so far I did not find anything interesting.
Go here and download the file MobiMetaEditor.zip which will do what you are asking.

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote