View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 11:09 AM   #76
fbrII
F. BluDevil
fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad3 pro, Kobo Libra, Kindle Paperwhite
I do understand non US customers frustrations with often having to wait for later releases of new products. I would feel exactly the same.

I just want to add as a US citizen, who probably has the most products/options to chose from, that the best product to me looks like the new Glo. So while you don't have all the options open to you right now, you may have the best of the options available to you.

Last edited by fbrII; 09-07-2012 at 11:12 AM.
fbrII is offline   Reply With Quote