View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 02:41 PM   #754
xterminus
xterminus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xterminus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xterminus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xterminus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xterminus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xterminus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xterminus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xterminus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xterminus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xterminus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xterminus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: xterminus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S View Post
YES, there is a page turning animation setting in the setup section defining page characteristics, and it is actually titled "Page animation".

The "Page animation" setting can be set to "No animation", "Slide", Slide(2 pages), or "Paperback". I believe that the default is "Paperback".
Couldn't find any options for page animation in cr3-3.1.2-27, downgraded to cr3-0-45-07 and the option was where you described it (and obvious). Is this a feature that's been removed from newer builds?

I kinda liked 3.1.2 as it supported the back/forward keys on my reader where 3.0.45 didn't.
xterminus is offline   Reply With Quote