View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 11:36 PM   #1958
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
Looks like there's 2752 total stores (2252 for Twilight) and there are a lot of recent postings. I haven't made an exhaustive search, but I have found evidence that the site's been around since 2008, maybe 2007.
And it's gone up another ~10% since then. And a bunch more when you count 18+.

Attached is a version of FFDL with preliminary support for fictionpad.com.

It's not quite complete, but it's mostly there. Specifically:
  • 18+ rated fics don't work yet.
  • fictionpad.com doesn't seem to have separate Published and Updated dates - The one date that is given is being used as Updated and Published is being left empty.
  • The Get Story URLs from Web Page feature doesn't work with fictionpad.com author lists. It may never work.
  • No Series support. If fictionpad.com uses series, I haven't seen any.

Give it a try, let me know what you think.

UPDATE Oct 11, 2013 Remove obsolete beta versions

Last edited by JimmXinu; 10-11-2013 at 10:41 AM. Reason: Remove obsolete beta versions