View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 09:39 PM   #1
sneakyspider
Ereader Addicts Anonymous
sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (2)KO2, PW7thGen., KT2, iPadMini1
Odd issue with my K3/K4

Recently, I guess in the last day or so, I've had an odd issue with my K3 and my K4. When I open a book on either device, and then return to the home screen, instead of the book going to the top of the first page (as it usually does when in Recent and Collections mode,) it goes to the bottom of the last page. This wouldn't bother me so much, but I usually have over a hundred ebooks on my devices at any given moment, so I have to do a lot of page turning to reach the last page. I've tried resetting both of the affected Kindles, but it hasn't worked. I was hoping that someone here might have a solution to my problem.
sneakyspider is offline   Reply With Quote