View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 09:33 AM   #56
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by david_e View Post
Prove the customer isn't responsible for the bugs they are experiencing.

The only thing I've ever experienced is the multiple shelves, never any of the numerous problems some people seem to recount over and over again. Why is that? My best guess is because I buy my books (and not only from Kobo) and load them directly onto my reader without running them through Calibre (used to do this and realized it was unnecessary for me) or any of the other apps and programs other people use. I don't seek out firmware updates but wait until they are pushed to me. I don't make any other hacks or mods.

If Kobo was the source of all these problems then we would all be experiencing them.
I thought the Avenir italics problem was universal?

Have you tried the Avenir font? Have you tried Italics with the Avenir Font? Have you tried it with a sideloaded ePub? What version of firmware are you using?
John F is offline   Reply With Quote