View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 07:43 AM   #88
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Same sort of thing here but using Norton 360.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhadin View Post
I haven't found this to be true. I use BitDefender (and have been using it for years). It does everything in the background except when it discovers a virus or a problem web page. I do not get notices of updates (I have it set to automatically update) and I think the pricing is reasonable. I pay $79 a year for the Antivirus and Firewall (the AV alone is cheaper), which gives me 3 licenses for 3 computers, or about $26 per computer per year, which I do not consider expensive.

BitDefender is always highly rated and they provide 24/7 telephone support for the couple of times over the years that I have had to call them.