View Single Post
Old 09-08-2023, 05:11 AM   #127
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamagloworm View Post
Thanks for working on the update. Very disappointing about the removal of age classification. FictionDB was the only source of that data that I know of. Is it no longer possible to collect this data?
The plugin can only scrape what is present - and it isn't on the website any more at least on all the books that I quickly sampled. My guess is either they changed their source for book data or they had someone manually figuring that out for all books they added and they decided that was madness/too much work and stopped it.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote