View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 02:34 PM   #16
Tiersten
Guru
Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Kindle 3G+WiFi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
Pie, I was reading a review earlier this week (can't remember if it was about the 350 or 650). The reviewer noted that the Sony had a glossier screen than the Kindle. I wouldn't have thought that the 950 would be any different than the other models. I have now had the chance to compare the 350, 950 & K3 side-by-side. I think I would have to rank them from most to least glossy as 350, K3 and then 950. Interesting! I think the 350 and K3 are very close.
The Sony units have an extra touchscreen layer on top of the eInk screen. Thats why they differ in appearance to the Kindle even if they're using the same eInk screen.
Tiersten is offline   Reply With Quote