View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 09:43 AM   #62
mjt57
Connoisseur
mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle app on iPad and iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I had about 35 hours on one charge and that's restarting the Kindle multiple times to playing with fonts and a firmware update. I have to say the PW battery life is the best I have seen.
Yeah, it's not bad, is it?

Just wish that aside from the battery symbol to indicate its level of charge that there was also a percentage indicator. Whatever, it'll do.

Even if the thing needed charging every two or three days I wouldn't mind. I have a charger plugged in next to the bed and any number of leads/plug packs in the family area/study, as well as one or two in my work bag and at work, so I'm never going to be away from somewhere where I need to charge it.

I'll just plug it in every few days to top it up. Presumably the LiPol batteries can handle this sort of cycling.
mjt57 is offline   Reply With Quote