View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 11:07 AM   #1
emellaich
Wizard
emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm>Ebookman>IPaq>Axim>Cybook>Kndl2>IPAD>Kndl3SO>Voyager>Oasis
Question on Workflow

Here is a question on workflow.

I went in and made quite a few changes to metadata. I updated tags on quite a few of my books as well as other changes.

I know (believe) that Calibre (0.60 b13) will convert/add the metadata to books when I send the books to my Kindle2. If I first do a bulk convert of all of my books, will that make it easier/faster to send to the Kindle? Or does Calibre always convert, even if the book is up to date?
emellaich is offline   Reply With Quote