View Single Post
Old 04-23-2017, 07:26 PM   #8
johneverson
Zealot
johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad
VIGILANTES OF LOVE is on sale this week for 99 cents on Amazon! This was my second short fiction collection and includes a mix of fantasy, dark fantasy and macabre horror. HorrorWorld reviewed it and called its stories "Among the most enjoyable short stories that I have read in the past few years... I thought their approach subtle, but still, they managed to pack one heck of a punch."

Take a look:

https://www.amazon.com/Vigilantes-of.../dp/B004FEFAIY
johneverson is offline   Reply With Quote