View Single Post
Old 07-13-2015, 09:23 PM   #6
johneverson
Zealot
johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad
The 10th Anniversary Edition of my 2nd fiction collection, Vigilantes of Love is now a Kindle Select title (so I've removed outdated links from previous posts) and available via Kindle Unlimited.

Vigilantes of Love is also on a special 99 cent Kindle Countdown Sale this week! This collection features 21 stories of both lighthearted fantasy and Twilight Zone-style horror that were originally published in a variety of magazines and anthologies.

One of my favorite reviews described it like this: "Great stories that'll jerk your heartstrings, terrify you, and get your heart thumping like the doctor said to."

Download a copy and take a peek:
http://www.amazon.com/Vigilantes-of-.../dp/B004FEFAIY
johneverson is offline   Reply With Quote