View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 08:49 PM   #1360
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
wattpad.com was previously considered for FFDL and rejected for "Entirely too much copyright." Which I confess is a bit vague--I think there was a big scary click-through copyright before.

I've looked at it again now, and the copyright doesn't necessarily look any scarier than any other now, but the viewing system is. FFDL is designed to have one chapter per page. WattPad further breaks chapters into "pages" that are loaded by javascript.

I won't rule it out quite as firmly as before, but that only means that it's moved from the "Never Likely to be Supported" list to the "Possible, but more difficult than usual" list.

This is where the list lives, btw.