View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 05:04 PM   #1357
Jade Aislin
Groupie
Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Auro H2O, PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post

FFDL matches on URL first. It only looks at title/author if no URL match was found. So that's the way I'd expect it to work--if you're updating by URL. If you select an existing book and hit 'update', it will update that book regardless of what other copies may exist.

(I didn't think anyone but me used logpage. )
I'm not sure why I thought I would get a story added twice if the author changed his or her name. For some reason, I have a dim memory of getting a story of FFN to find that I already had it under a different author name.

Re: & refering to friendship

Thanks for that info. I was not aware of the distinction. I have tried to change my code so that the relationship column will be cleaner, but I don't think I succeeded. I wanted to use the slash mark between names and then add on Friendship, Family, or One-sided, when needed.

Code:
Code:
 ships=>( )?(&|and) =>\1 (Friendship)
 ships=>(( )?(&|and|x)( )?)=>/

ships=>(- brothers|-brother|Brotherly |- family| - Familial Relationship)=>\1 (Family)
 ships=>(- friendship|- frienship| friendship|-Friendship|Platonic )=>\1 (Friendship)
 ships=>(( )?[Oo]ne-sided( )?| one sided|One sided |^onesided |^Onesides |unrequited )=>\1 (One-Sided)
I had hoped that the first line would add (Friendship) to the end of the tag, instead it replaced the &. I also found at least one name in the pairing being deleted, although I haven't checked the rest of my code to find out why.

On another note, I ran into a couple errors when trying to download stories, unmatched group and invalid group reference. I'm not sure why I received these error. I didn't see any obvious similarity in the stories when I checked. Although one of the stories had the '|' in one of the fandoms that seabream mentioned. Is it a problem in my code somewhere? If so what should I be looking for?