View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 02:40 PM   #1
TonyToews
Evangelist
TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Glo
Vox is stuck at the Loading ... screen

Given the 40% download problem I decided to sideload the Vox update by using the USB cable.

Now the Vox is stuck at the main screen staing Loading ... The screen that usually only appears briefly when booting.

Now when I tap Library at the bottom I get a screen which very briefly flashes some kind of message. The application Kobo (process.com.kobobooks.pegasus.android) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.)

Then it's also stating Application Launcher in process com.android.launcher) is not responding. Force close.

Looks like the Vox is very FRIGGED now.

Probably have to do a factory reset. Fortunately I don't have a lot loaded on there. Hmm, all my Angry Bird levels will be lost.
TonyToews is offline   Reply With Quote