View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 04:20 AM   #45
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldim View Post
I often perceive a good story with bad editing as unpleasant to read as a bad story
Heh. Some people say that the journey is more important than the destination, or the journey is worth suffering disappointing destination...or..
Doesn't matter. I am just like you. That's why I hate Perdido Street Station. It was one of the best fantasy books I have ever read until I got to the end. The ending was so bad, that I cannot stand even thinking about the author's other books.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote