View Single Post
Old 06-12-2010, 10:26 AM   #4
frabjous
Wizard
frabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony PRS-505
My personal preference would be for a serif font, but one that isn't too fancy or too narrow in the narrow parts. Sometimes slab serifs work well for ebooks.

I also think the font needs to suit the subject matter. A book on medieval history shouldn't be in a modern sans serif font, for example. If you're just looking to choose a single font for all e-books irrespective of content or other special concerns, then I agree with jellby that you should leave things to the user’s choice.
frabjous is offline   Reply With Quote