View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 03:21 AM   #371
Soldim
Not so important
Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Kindle 4, iPad, Kobo Glo 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
But then you'd be feeling pressured to read! It seems to me that you've got it right, for you.

I was going to try to buy no more than 120 ebooks this year. So far I've bought 109, so I'm not going to make it.
I also bought quite a few more books than planned. Personally, I blame the authors and publishers -- they produce too much interesting reads

I am pretty certain I would be way more unhappy if I wouldn't be able to find anything entertaining and interesting to buy/read.
Soldim is offline   Reply With Quote