View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 06:06 AM   #13
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot
piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis, Voyage, Kobo mini, Samsung tablet, phones, whatever.
I live in France and use Amazon UK for ebooks, and the odd item not available from Amazon France. Amazon UK have my french address because that's where my cc is billed to, and a UK address which belongs to a friend. They seem to be quite happy with shipping to either, except for my kindle which I could have bought from them but not have shipped to France. It is however registered to Amazon UK. My husband's Kindle is registered to Amazon France and uses the same cc and shipping/billing address but a different email address. The Amazon mail account uses a USunlocked cc and a third email but I really only get freebies from that one. It seems complicated but it works. Amazon France doesn't have a good english language book selection but it saves paying the shipping cost from UK on physical items if they are available in both countries. I only use a VPN with main.
piperclassique is offline   Reply With Quote