View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 09:49 AM   #12
feedbakbwr
Redwood Original
feedbakbwr is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.feedbakbwr is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.feedbakbwr is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.feedbakbwr is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.feedbakbwr is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.feedbakbwr is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.feedbakbwr is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.feedbakbwr is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.feedbakbwr is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.feedbakbwr is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.feedbakbwr is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.

Device: Kobo, Kobo Wifi, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
I use my Kobo discount codes and buy a great many books. I also borrow eBooks from our library. It's not that I am against free books, but I am addicted to CanLit, LOL. I just looked at my purchase history and saw that I bought 68 books from Kobo in 2011.
That's pretty sweet. Where do you get discounts, like if you buy lots they give you codes as oppose to the ones ppl post on here?
feedbakbwr is offline   Reply With Quote