View Single Post
Old 04-12-2008, 12:10 PM   #56
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
And where would we place RWood's Harvard Classics series? Some of the items are fiction; others not. Perhaps it should have a category of its own?
maybe there could be a category called Classics ? of course, then we get into the diatribe of what constitutes a "classic" which could easily get as heated as the question of where to put the bible... I would put things like the Harvard Classics series there (that one is easy ! it even says it in the name ) and Jane Austen and such, but what about, say, Boris Vian ? fiction or classics ? I think unconsciously a Classic to me is something which is not only worthwhile but also quite old. disclaimer : this is purely subjective and i make no claim as to its scientific value.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote