View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 11:40 AM   #20
Tamara
Evangelist
Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iPhone
I honestly don't understand what all the crying is about. I've had a reader for over 3 years now and I've yet to actually buy a book. There is so much available in the public domain that it can keep even the most avid reader busy for years.

I also honestly don't understand why everything is always Apple's fault. They brokered deals for their ebookstore just like they did with the music labels. There is absolutely no reason that Amazon/B&N/etc can't broker their own deals.

At the end of the day, if you don't like the price, don't buy it. Crying here and playing the blame game is a waste of time.
Tamara is offline   Reply With Quote