View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 03:00 PM   #10
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
I'd buy a Jetbook lite as a secondary reader if it had an electroluminescent back light. My old Handspring Visor's had LCD screens probably not too different (other than size and resolution) than on the Jetbook lite, and they had electroluminescent back lighting that could be switched on for reading in the dark. It wasn't pretty, but it was serviceable. (And a big help during the big ice storm that hit the southeast US a few weeks back when I went about a week without electricity.)
ardeegee is offline   Reply With Quote