View Single Post
Old 10-06-2014, 09:30 AM   #12
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Nope 2012 fire are still running the same software they came with. 2013 model will be the first to get the next year's features.

In 2013 Amazon introduced Mojito and only the 2013 Fires have it. The 2012 is running on Android 4 based off I think Jelly Bean.
The 2011 version has Android based off Gingerbread.
The 2014 models will have Fire 04 and now so will the 2013 models. This is the first time they have done this.
Oh ok I think I understand now, this the first time they are updating the previous devices with the newest OS, not just the software enhancements. Thanks for explaining it to me.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote