View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 11:18 AM   #7
jgoguen
Generally Awesome Person
jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by franklekens View Post
You mean Calibre automatically changes this pagination setting?
Nope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by franklekens View Post
And the Extended driver fouled it up?
Nope.

Calibre doesn't touch the device's configuration. The KoboTouch driver (and my extended driver) touch the database, but not for configuration items.

The extended driver doesn't touch the pagination settings. the per-chapter display is the default that Kobo has decided is appropriate for everyone without giving us a way to change it from their interface. That's all it is. No fouling, no fudging, no contortions, no dastardly plans (unless you count world domination, I'm all in favour of dastardly world domination plans that put me in charge ) just the way Kobo devices work.
jgoguen is offline   Reply With Quote