View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 04:02 PM   #12
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
I touch type but I'm not as fast as you.

Of course the keyboard can make a difference. If you have a really "fast" keyboard where you do not have to put a great deal of pressure on the keys it can make a big difference (of course it might also cause more mistakes).

In my case I don't think a more responsive keyboard would put me in the 150wpm category. I think the best I have ever done was in the 90 - 95 wpm range.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote