View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 10:43 AM   #88
doncaruana
doncaruana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doncaruana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doncaruana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doncaruana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doncaruana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doncaruana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doncaruana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doncaruana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doncaruana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doncaruana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doncaruana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Nexus 7, Asus TF700
OK...got past that issue. I had to add /feed.php to the URL and now I get the catalog running off my synology NAS.

However...I'm using moon+ and I noticed that, while search works in FB Reader, it does not work in Moon+ when I point it to the COPS database. It works in Moon+ when I point it to the calibre content server on my desktop machine though.

Any suggestions as to whether there's a configuration needed or what I can tell the developer of Moon+ Reader?

Thanks!
doncaruana is offline   Reply With Quote