View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 10:08 AM   #31
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Made With Coffee Recipes. Cake, muffin, brownie and dessert recipes made with coffee. [Kindle Edition] Jane Romsey (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Recipes-browni...dp/B008C8W88Y/

I totally love coffee. I love things made with coffee, especially cake. When I first moved to the United States from England I bought a slice of coffee cake. I was bitterly disappointed to find that there was not a drop of coffee in it and it’s only called coffee cake because it’s served with coffee!

Here is a collection of delicious cake, muffin, brownie and dessert recipes all made with coffee. Plus a recipe for Jane's Special Espresso Martini, my own recipe that I brew up every Christmas.

Also included is my Conversion Charts and Oven Temperatures book.

Recipes:
Coffee & Cream Cake​
Chocolate Coffee Ruin Cake​
Coffee Carrot Cake​
Espresso Brownies​
Mocha Mayonnaise Cake​
Coffee Ginger Muffins​
Walnut Coffee Sandwich​
Espresso Choc Banana Bread​
Coffee Pecan Muffins​
Chocolate Espresso Cake​
Crunchy Coffee Bars​