View Single Post
Old 07-16-2011, 10:39 PM   #168
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolRaven View Post
I don't recommend any at the moment. The channel choices are definitely not worth it IMO. What I would use it for and planned on using it for is streaming RSS feeds and movies from my computer. If that worked well, I'd consider keeping it. Right now it's only streaming SDTV onto my HDTV. The only reason I have it hooked up to that TV is so that I can compare files streamed via Roku and via LG's built in WiFi. The Roku has more features, but I can't get it to stream without pixelation like I can on the TV's built in WiFi system.
Interesting.

But do you have Hulu? I already have Netflix. Trying to find a balance or the same regular TV stuff that my wife likes, like CBS soaps and evening news. I was under the impression that with Hulu and Netflix people can get most of the "normal" channels without paying premium fees for that.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote