View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 07:29 PM   #9
Janette55
Connoisseur
Janette55 knows what time it isJanette55 knows what time it isJanette55 knows what time it isJanette55 knows what time it isJanette55 knows what time it isJanette55 knows what time it isJanette55 knows what time it isJanette55 knows what time it isJanette55 knows what time it isJanette55 knows what time it isJanette55 knows what time it is

Device: Sony 900
I have a question in this area.

I had downloaded books to Calibre, sent them to my reader. Realized that some didn't have covers and so picked some off the internet using the metadata and put new covers on them.

Now, I know that doing so on Calibre doesn't do anything on my reader.

I have downloaded some more books and am fixing the covers before I send them to my reader.

Is there a way I can fix the old covers (from the previous downloads) when I send over the new books? Can I just highlight them and send them again, or will that cause problems?

I guess what I am wondering is, if I send them again, will they "copy" themselves with the new covers?
I am thinking of when you make a change to a document you have saved in word it just overwrites the old one, so does this happen also?
Janette55 is offline   Reply With Quote