View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 08:08 PM   #1
Janelle12
Janelle12 began at the beginning.

Device: iphone 4, stanza
Paragraphs mixed in converted version, please help!

The file you are trying to convert. If the file is copyrighted then create an extract/sample that shows the problem, or use the calibre bug report system to create a bug with the file attached. A BOOK CALLED ALLIES OF HUMANITY BOOK ONE, FOUND HERE:

Moderator Notice
URL to copyrighted material removed. Do not link to copyrighted material.

The conversion log from calibre. You get this by clicking the rotating spinner in the bottom right of the main calibre window and using the show job details button. (I CHECKED, THERE WAS NO CONVERSION LOG, IT WAS BLANK.)
The output file, if any. (i DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS, SORRY!)
A description of what exactly the problem is. If there is an error message when converting then the full error message, which you can get by clicking the show details button on the error message. ( SOME PARAGRAPHS IN THE CONVERTED (PDF TO EPUB) FILE ARE NORMAL, BUT THE HEADERS ARE INTERSPERSED WITHIN THE PARAGRAPHS, AND SOMETIMES EVEN PARAGRAPHS ARE MIXED TOGETHER...FIRST A FEW WORDS FROM A PARAGRAPH, THEN SOME WORDS FROM ANOTHER PARAGRAPH, THEN BACK TO THE FIRST PARAGRAPH, ON AND ON. THEN BACK TO NORMAL, THEN BACK TO MIXED. ITS VERY WEIRD. IVE INCLUDED A PHOTO. BY THE WAY THIS IS MY SECOND ATTEMPT TO POST THIS THREAD; THE FIRST ATTEMPT VANISHED AFTER I SUBMITTED THE THREAD. I CHECKED USER CP, AND TRIED SEARCHING, TO NO AVAIL.)
A description of any conversion options you changed from the default (NOT APPLICABLE)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	error.PNG
Views:	163
Size:	123.6 KB
ID:	105128  

Last edited by theducks; 04-29-2013 at 08:19 PM. Reason: removed link
Janelle12 is offline   Reply With Quote