View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 12:39 PM   #4
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by lene1949 View Post
Are you going to publish this work, or do we all have to read it online?
Hi Lene,

My reasons for doing the serial are two: Give me additional incentive to finish the book in a timely fashion (I am a terribly slow writer and I am right now at about 50,000 words). And, ideally, accumulate enough interest in the serial to be able to use that information to help me interest a publisher.

But in any case, traditional publisher or not, The Baer Boys will be published, even if it ends up like its big brother, Boomerang, and I do it all myself.

Thanks for asking!

Alan
plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote