View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 07:12 PM   #5
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Thank you, Wayne!! Time to shoot our tech guy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbqncigars View Post
Robertb:
I'm quite positive it's a spare. My first action on receiving the replacement unit was to open the battery compartment to install the battery. Imagine my surprise when I found a battery already in the device. So now I've got two spare batteries, where only one (at worst case) is needed. The installed battery appeared to be at over half-charge when I hit the power button, fwiw.

Wayne
Dear Wayne:

Look at the bright side, you have a free battery! At least you were not short a battery,

From our side, it is not so good. We cannot afford to keep letting free batteries go out the door... so I will speak to our tech.

I did check up on the malware. We have traced it back to China where the factory is located. We are asking them to remedy immediately. This is ONLY the first time that one got thru. Our tech did catch a second one. He is checking now before shipping.

Bob
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote