View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 11:10 PM   #4
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by kspn View Post
Looks good so far, although the interface for FB2 is a little different (goto Chapter part is now the Page selection rather then select a chapter point)

Thanks for that, now to see how it goes overall

2 things
1) Hyphenation disable capability YAY!
2) Can show clock, yay, I can't find where to set the clock though
So this LBook firmware is all in English? I tried an earlier firmware but font size prompts were written in Russian (I think it was Russian, not English anyway). FB2 works flawlessly?

The clock you should be able to set under Settings.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote