View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 12:29 PM   #486
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I've decided to make the beta an open beta. But, if you are going to test these fonts, you have to test both the ModifiedLarger and the CompactLarger fonts. The fonts will be going down sometime on Saturday and I'll begin making any changes needed next week sometime.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?m0ga2kw930sp63t

Please let me know what you think of them. They are different then any other fonts you've used based on how I modified them.

Thanks.
Much better to make it open beta. I will have a look at it now. I did not want to be a one out of three shot, when I might not be as useful. Since I was already happy with it before.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote