View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 07:43 PM   #284
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollonk View Post
Thanks for the info! The tutorials that I saw all specified the DX as being capable, so it's good to know that I can just use version 2 -4. I'm looking for something on the cheap, so if eBay fails me, I can get a $69 from Amazon.

I have classes that are non-downloadable e-text only available from a Flash-Player interface. I expect to have these kinds of classes for two more years, so I wanted to make the investment. Thanks again!
You would probably be better served (no pun intended) by a K4 or K5 than a DX -
Smaller screen but faster processor.

Also check the threads of this forum - I seem to recall that someone built one of the Open Source Flash Players.
I.E: If you can find that here - you might be able to skip the PC completely.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote