View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 07:43 PM   #9
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Turn off heuristic processing and see what happens. Or you could just read it as is on your Kindle.
Thanks DoctorOhh and JSWolf. Turned it off, and it converted in 22 seconds. I think I originally turned it on to try and get pdf conversion to look a little better. Is there any reason to use it? Do you use it on every book?

And I did go to manage my kindle and send it to my PW. I just like to solve problems, and heuristic processing was it!
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote