View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 01:55 AM   #1233
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool The Dresden Files

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
Thank you again, I put it into my cloud and was going to snatch my wifes kindle to read it once I got home in the morning. Well no need to bother now, as I read it on Kindle app on my phone. Maybe it is just the browser I dislike for reading longer texts. Nice cover by the way.

The interview got a lot of spoilers. Not the spoilers that ruin a story, but spoilers that ruin the magic of the books (no pun intended). Interesting that he has everything planned kinda, but not really. Amazing that most stuff he makes up as he goes. Maybe not most, but certainly a lot.

Few questions for you (actually only two for now): So far as I understand from reading this thread you stumbled upon the Dresden Files by ways around the tv-series. How many books were out there when you discovered Harry? And is it a painful wait until the next books comes out?
Glad it worked out. Yeah, thanks. The cover was an appropriate graphic that caught my eye as I looked for something to use in my Dresden collection of images.

Nine published books were available when I started reading the series. And four of the six Codex Alera books were also available as well. Painful? No, since I read a lot of other stuff too.

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote