View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 03:53 PM   #33
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
I agree. When I got mine last Christmas, it took me a while to get into MR and actually register. That's why I went for early in the new year.
I registered in 4 days, but then again I had been quasi lurking for a couple of weeks. I found, as I was comparing the Kindle vs the Nook, that just about every question I had was answered in some way or another, here -- and that the answers were usually correct. I also learned a few things I didn't even know I wanted to know.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote