View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 06:55 PM   #1
soondai
Guru
soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite
iPad word (and other) game app recommendations

Got a first generation at the Verizon blowout yesterday. Very impressed so far with it as a reader. Happy to discover I could load my ePubs straight to iBooks thru Calibre and Good Reader handles PDFs like a dream. Screen brightness and weight (the two complaints I've heard repeatedly) have not bugged me at all.

So now I need to pick up some fun time killers. And I'm having a little trouble sifting through iTunes (I'm missing how to sort games by genre), plus I trust Mobile Read recommendations in general.

Looks like I should definitely get Scrabble or Words with Friends.

But I also like word games like cryptograms, anagrams/Jumbles, and the like. (My only regret about not getting a Kindle was missing out on Every Word and Shuffled Row)

Also like strategy, puzzle, and board games..

I'd love to hear some MR favorites in those genres (and beyond).
soondai is offline   Reply With Quote