View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 04:04 PM   #40
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by toddos View Post
I don't understand why people ever think these online petitions work. They don't. People have been doing them in one form or another for probably the past 15 or more years, yet I can't point to a single one that has ever worked. This one isn't going to work, either.

So go ahead, sign the petition. Make your voice "heard". Google's not going to reverse direction.
Wasn't the Stop SOPA petition part of successful campaign to get the U.S. government to back off (at least for now)?

I also did a Google search for successful petitions and they do exits. Not that I had heard of any of the issue but for the people who signed the petitions, they won.

I do agree that Google probably won't back down but they might delay the closure to give devs more time to come up with better solutions (or hopefully go open source).
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote