View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 11:13 AM   #5
franklekens
Addict
franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Sage, Elipsa, Onyx Note2, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Keyboard
No, I do all my reading in FBreader 1.81 or thereabouts (not sure about the exact version number). I wonder whether the theme may affect it, I used LastOpen. I'll switch to the minifred theme (and to the default if the problem recurs again).
And maybe switch off the rotation sensor.
Also, it seems to take ages to charge the thing. Assuming it was empty around noon, it's been plugged in for 4 or 5 hours now and the indicator is still red, so it's still not fully charged yet.
franklekens is offline   Reply With Quote